Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fog Dog

Went for a walk with the pup.  I often miss the foggy damp hikes of the Pacific North West.  I'm always impressed with the amazing photos of fog that the Canadians on Vancouver Island always put up on NSMB.  I decided to get the pup out, and take some pictures since West Asheville was completely enveloped in fog.  There was a light mist, so it seemed to have kept most people off the trail.  Grabbed my rain jacket from the back of the truck and discovered something had eaten a pretty good size hole in it.  I was a bit worried about the temperature for Chloe since she is native to the warmer climates of Africa and Australia. She seemed to be quite content with the weather, and by the end of the hike was covered in mud, from chasing squirrels through out the woods.  All pictures were taken with my crappy camera phone, enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment