Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Beginning of My Localized Global Domination

I am proud to announce that I finally received a hit from a search on the keyword phrase of "FaceBook Can Suck It".  Yep, that brought a HUGE smile to my face.  In other news I went running.  Not only did I go running, but I went running with a heart rate monitor *gasp*!  Things that I determined.  One, running still sucks and is boring.  I'm sure if you are actually good at it, it could at times be fun.  Two, if wearing a heart rate monitor chest strap is anything like wearing a bra, I deeply sympathize with the female population.  Yes, I could wear the strap looser, but due to my un-heart rate monitor strappy thing compatible torso, I would end up trying to take my BPM at my belly button.  I think I will work on developing a gut to hold the stupid thing up, or maybe use that magical glue the supermodels employ to keep their bathing suit bottoms in check.  So what is all this cross training for?  Well, looks like I am determined to do a sprint triathlon.  Why in the world would I want to do that?  Pretty much because it sounds like a really bad idea.  Plus the trails and streets are so crappy, that I've had to find other activities outside, and figure might as well put them to good use.  So here we go, it's all about performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment