Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well, This is Fun

So, it's been a couple weeks since my last day at Ski Country. You may wonder, why would someone give up a perfectly good job, when so many would love to be employed in this economy?  Maybe it's because I am so burned out working as a mechanic.  I've been working in various shops on and off for the last 13 years.  Don't get me wrong, I've loved the people I've worked with and will miss them, but I want to do something different.  I guess I am getting antsy.  It's been a year since I got my WEMT certification.  I only have a year before I have to recert, and as of now have 0 working hours or CEUs.  No jobs in the area is stressing me out.  All the bigger cities are downsizing, having paramedics take over most roles.  There are jobs, just not here.  Not sure what to do about it.  I guess I quit, because it would force me to do something.  I need to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment